Jaipur Night Tour with Pink City Markets
See the glitz and glamour of Pink City bazaars in this fascinating night tour. Tour fare is:
- For Dzire (Sedan): Rs.900
- For Innova (SUV): Rs.1200
- For Tempo Traveller: Rs.2200
- The rates above are per car fare, not per person fare.
- Pick-up from the hotel in Jaipur at 6.00 pm.
- Outer view of Hawa Mahal or optional tour of Govind Devji Temple.
- Explore bustling bazaars like Johri Bazaar, Bapu Bazaar, and go to the interior markets like Purohit ji ka Katla, Khajane walo ka Rasta etc.
- Dine at famous restaurants like LMB (Laxmi Mishthan Bhandar) in these markets, or in many nearby restaurants on MI Road like Handi Restaurant, Peacock Rooftop Restaurant etc.
- Drop back to the hotel by 11.00 pm.
- On this tour, you can also visit Birla Temple, which is visited by many tourists.
- You have the option to visit Govind Devji Temple on this tour.
- The markets are open till 8-9 pm.
- Tour fare is for cab and driver only.
Book this night tour with us by calling +91 9928399846, or fill the form given on this page.
We have more night tours for you in Jaipur, and you can check them out in our Top Jaipur Night Tours.
Sites you will visit on this tour are
1. Bazaars of the Pink City
When you see the glittering lights in the bazaars of Jaipur, you realize why Jaipur is a popular shopping paradise. These traditional bazaars are here in Jaipur since centuries, and have developed over time to acquire the current state in which you see them now. You get all the traditional things like lac bangles, jewelry, mojris, purses, pottery, bandhni sarees, gem stones etc. in these markets. Besides, many famous restaurants and eateries make this markets the most popular spots to come in Jaipur.
- Most markets are open till 8-9 pm.
2. Hawa Mahal
Hawa Mahal is not just the top tourist attraction of Jaipur, but an ingenious architectural wonder in its own right. The small windows that you see in the entire structure of Hawa Mahal allowed women to see festivals, and cooled the interiors of this palace.
3. Birla Temple
Birla Temple is made of marble, and this beautiful temple is surrounded by greenery all around. Tourists and locals, all come to this temple to pray to Lord Vishnu and Goddess Laxmi, and also to see wonderful carvings on stone.
4. Govind Devji Temple (Optional)
You will find this temple in the City Palace complex, and the idol of Lord Krishna was brought here by Sawai Jai Singh II himself from Vrindavan. It’s widely believed that the idol looks exactly like Lord Krishna.