Jaipur Night Tour with Sound & Light Show at Amer Fort
Jaipur night tour with Amber Fort Sound & Light Show details are:
- Sedan Cab fare is Rs.900
- Innova Car fare is Rs.1200
- 9-12 seater Tempo Traveller fare is Rs.2200
- Car hire fare shown above is per car fare, not per person fare.
- Hotel pick up by 6 pm. We will even pick you from any place in Jaipur.
- You will first visit Birla Temple and Albert Hall (outer structure).
- Then onwards, you will drive to Hawa Mahal and Jal Mahal by 7.30 pm.
- You will be in time to watch the Sound & Light Show at Amer Fort, which starts after 7.30 pm and 8.30 pm.
- After the show, we will drop you back to your hotel in Jaipur around midnight.
- The timings of Amer Fort Sound & Light Show changes from season to season, so check out the timings on the particular day of the tour to avoid confusion.
You can directly book your Night tour to Amer Fort Sound & Light Show by contacting Mr. CB Singh at 9928399846. You can even send your requirements to us with the Contact Form given below. Also, view all our Top 10 Jaipur Night Tour.
You will visit the following sites on this tour
1. Amer Fort
Amer Fort or Amber Palace is the No.1 attraction of Jaipur. It’s a fort with the most amazing architecture. Inside the powerful walls of the fort, the interiors several buildings like Sheesh Mahal, Sukh Mandir, Diwaan-e-Aam and many others. There are elegant Mughal gardens, huge courtyards, pavillions, gates or pols, with the most elegant carvings on stone. Sound & Light Show which is held late evenings, is an entertaining audio-visual tour of Amer Fort and Jaipur, through attractive visuals, videos, narration and sound effects.
Timings of Sound & Light Show
- English show at 7.30 pm, Hindi show at 8.30 pm.
Amer Fort Sound & Light Show Fees
- English Show: Rs.200 per person
- Hindi Show: Rs.100 per person
2. Birla Temple (Jaipur)
Birla Temple, also known as Laxmi Narayan Temple, is a marble temple dedicated to Lord Vishnu and Goddess Laxmi. Surrounded by lush gardens, the temple is a marvelous structure with delicately carved idols, sculptures and intricate carvings on marble stone.
3. Albert Hall
Albert Hall is famous architectural building of Jaipur. It has a museum inside, but its outer structure and the surrounding lawns are breathtakingly beautiful. Even a fleeting glance at this elegant Albert Hall is enough to fill the onlooker with wonder and awe.
4. Hawa Mahal
Hawa Mahal, the Palace of Winds, is an ingeniously built palace. To onlookers, the small windows are visible and if you take a closer look, the delicate latticework is also visible. Royal ladies would watch festivals and events from these windows.
5. Jal Mahal
Jal Mahal or the Water Palace is built in Man Sagar Lake. From a distance, it’s top floor is visible, but not the four floors which are under water. But the surrounding birdlife and lakeside ambience is a treat for every tourist who wants to see Jaipur at its best.