Jaipur Night Tour with Royal Dinner & Folk Dance
Taste the very best of Rajasthani buffet dinner and enjoy the music of Rajasthani folk artists in this 5 hour night tour.
- Fare for Sedan car: Rs.900
- Fare for Innova car: Rs.1200
- Fare for Tempo Traveller: Rs.2200
Note: The above fare is per car fare, and not per person fare.
- 6 pm pickup from Jaipur hotel, and 11 pm drop back to the hotel.
- See the lighted up monument of Albert Hall.
- Visit the pure white marble Birla Temple.
- By 8 pm, you will arrive at a restaurant famous for its Rajasthani cuisine, and enjoy live performance by Rajasthani folk artists.
- Such restaurants like Virasat Heritage Restaurant, Jal Mahal at Palace Road, Indana Palace in Amer etc.
We will give you more restaurant options if you contact us, and you should also check out our Jaipur Night Tour with Chokhi Dhani. In this village-style resort, musicians perform daily and there is a buffet dinner everyday of the week.
- Tour fare is for each cab, and not each person. So in a cab, maximum 4 persons can go on this tour.
- In this tour, tourists will have to pay the restaurant bill. It’s not included in this tour fare.
Book our Jaipur Night Tour with Buffet Dinner & Dance program by contacting us at the below info:
- Phone: +91 9928399846.
- Email: Fill the form below.
Tourist sites you will see on this tour are
1. Albert Hall
Albert Hall is a magnificent heritage site you will see in this Jaipur night tour. When you will pass through Albert Hall and see the colorful lights illuminate the beautiful building, you will be wonderstruck at its marvelous architecture.
2. Birla Temple
The marble construction of Birla Temple is worth watching, and in evenings, lights start to illuminate the entire temple and its premises, making it look even more mesmerizing to tourists.